The dinner on the Lunar New Year’s Eve is considered one of the most important meals on the Chinese calendar. So what’s being served across dinner tables in China to mark the start of the “Year of the Pig”?
1. Special dish: Pearl meatballs
Location: Huangshi, Hubei Province
2. Special dishes: Hot pot, pot chicken, preserved meats
Location: Xichang, Sichuan Province
3. Special dish: Eight-treasure rice pudding
Location: Panjin, Liaoning Province
4. Special dish: Fried dough twists
Location: Lanzhou, Gansu Province
5. Special dish: Fish
Location: Xiangyang, Hubei Province
6. Special dish: Fried cicada
Location: Kaifeng, Henan Province
Mar 22, 2019 0
The 2018 Boao Forum for Asia (BFA) annual conference is scheduled for April 8 to 11 in Boao, Hainan Province. The forum will be themed "An Open and Innovative Asia for a World of Greater Prosperity."
— The Daily Mail - People's Daily