By Asghar Ali Mubarak
ISLAMABAD: The Foreign Office on Thursday said there was a dossier of evidence related to India funding terrorism in Pakistan. FO spokesman Nafees Zakaria said evidence of Indian involvement in Pakistan had been handed to the United Nations.
During the weekly news briefing, FO spokesman Nafees Zakaria stressed Pakistan had not violated the Line of Control (LoC) and violations had always been carried out by India.
The spokesman said positive voices in India were being silenced and this was condemnable. He pointed to irresponsible Indian statements and said these were harmful for regional peace. The spokesman told reporters that the Indian High Commissioner had been summoned and the New Delhi’s claim of ‘surgical strikes’ was raised.
According to Nafees Zakaria, all political parties were united on the issue of Kashmir and it was time that the international community took notice of human rights violations in the occupied valley. “International community should send a fact-finding mission in Kashmir,” Zakaria said.
The spokesman informed that during the last three months of Indian brutality, 1,500 Kashmiris had been injured while 60 had lost their eyesight.
Nafees Zakaria also raised concerns over the health of Kashmiri leader Yasin Malik.
On Pakistan’s relations with Afghanistan, the spokesman said peace with the neighbouring country was important.
Sep 25, 2017 0
Special coverage on China's Two Party Sessions by The Daily Mail - People's Daily