NEW DELHI: Indian army has not been able to get Pathankot airbase evacuated even after 36 hours of the attack. Home Secretary Rajiv Mehrishi says there are two terrorists still inside the airbase. But to save his own failures, Indian Punjab Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Singh Badal linked the terrorists with Pakistan.
Unsteady after the terrorist attack at Pathankot airbase, Indian government officials immediately took to their usual Pakistan phobic rhetoric. Sukhbir Singh Badal made no investigations, did no inquiries, had no evidence but somehow got to know that the attack was carried out by terrorists coming from Pakistan.
Meanwhile Indian Home Minister says that two terrorists are still inside the airbase premises. Air Marshal Anil Khosla said that the dead bodies of the terrorists haven’t been found as yet and therefore, the exact number of dead cannot be identified.
However, Indian media claims that 11 people have died so far in the operation which include 1 lieutenant colonel and a former Olympian Subedar Fatah Singh.
Nov 20, 2017 0
The 68th Anniversary of the Founding of the People’s Republic of China.
— The Daily Mail - People's Daily