According to details, gas leakage engulfed lives of a woman and her three children in Gulraiz Phas-III while the condition of father is said to be critical. The family was belonging to Peshawar.
On the other hand in Islamabad, a woman became unconscious due to suffocation of coal gas in Sector G-VI while her husband was shifted to the hospital in critical condition.
Earlier, at least 17 including children and woman sustained severe burns in separate gas leakage mishaps in Swat and Pashin.
First incident took place at Syed-o-Sharif Hospital’s children ward as gas leakage blast occurred, injuring under treatment three children. According to hospital administration, minor damage has occurred as a result of explosion.
Separately in Pashin, couple along with two minor daughters scorched as room caught fire due to gas leakage. The injured were taken to the hospital for medical assistance where the doctors stated that the woman is in critical condition.
Jun 22, 2018 0
The 2018 Boao Forum for Asia (BFA) annual conference is scheduled for April 8 to 11 in Boao, Hainan Province. The forum will be themed "An Open and Innovative Asia for a World of Greater Prosperity."
— The Daily Mail - People's Daily