ISLAMABAD-At least three persons died on Monday due to gas leakage in factory’s room in Sector G-13, Islamabad.
The incident took place when the three workers fell asleep after putting the generator on to complete its running. Report has revealed that the leakage of carbon dioxide from the generator became the cause of the deaths.
Police officials stated that all of the three deceased men, identified as Tariq Qasim, Muhammad Ibrahim and Jameel, were the workers of the factory whereas their bodies have been shifted to the Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) Hospital.
May 21, 2018 0
The 2018 Boao Forum for Asia (BFA) annual conference is scheduled for April 8 to 11 in Boao, Hainan Province. The forum will be themed "An Open and Innovative Asia for a World of Greater Prosperity."
— The Daily Mail - People's Daily